Do you already have good research idea that you want to work on during a stay in Berlin? Contact the head of the CEHRIS team (bob.siegerink(at)charite.de) to find out your chances to get the stipend and discuss possibilities to collaborate with a CSB researcher. If you already have a partner, just write an email to indicate that you are planning to submit an application.
Work on your application by preparing the following documents (all in English):
- General summary: use 250 words to describe your project in layman’s terms. This description could end up somewhere on our website.
- Project proposal: provide detailed information on the different aspects related to your project. A realistic time frame, in which the project – if possible – results in a first draft of a manuscript at the end of the visit is one of the most important criteria.
- CV: The format of the CV is free, but please be sure to include the elements mentioned in the CV document. Please do not use more than 3 pages.
- a health status confirmation from a GP
- a letter of agreement on the Berlin stay by their supervisor/hospital/employer
Send your completed application to Cleopatra Moshona (cleopatra.moshona(at)charite.de) before the deadline. See the website for more details since these differ for each call.
All applications will be judged and if needed ranked by a team of CSB researchers (a minimum of three) who are not collaborating with you on this project.
All applicants will be informed on the final decision by email. There is no possibility of appeal.
Applicants to whom the stipend is awarded should contact the head of the CEHRIS team (bob.siegerink(at)charite.de) as soon as possible, so that all arrangements can be made as soon as possible. During this phase, applicants are expected to provide a general estimation of the costs that are eligible for reimbursement through this stipend (max. € 1000 for travel and 3 × € 1000 for a 3 months stay).