We cannot and will not promise any job, but consider this:
- The international students of the program form an excellent, worldwide network of stroke experts.
- You do meet all the players of stroke medicine in Berlin.
- You can plan a research project with any of these Berlin based experts or with any other experts world wide.
- You can participate in career coaching offered by the program.
- You have a recognized Master degree in stroke research.
- You can stay in Germany and look for a job up to 1 year after graduation.
- And yes, some of our students have managed to get their international medical qualification recognized in Germany, did learn enough German and are now able to work as medical doctors in Germany.
It is up to you what you make of this.