Come by our booth at this year's EAN congress in Copenhagen.
Master of Science in Cerebrovascular Medicine
The program aims to provide comprehensive training to young healthcare professionals in all relevant aspects of stroke research and stroke medicine.
The three central goals are:
- improving professional training and career opportunities for young scientists
- creating an attractive environment for outstanding collaborative research project
- qualifying graduates to conduct their own independent patient-oriented studies
Why you should complete this new and highly innovative master's course:
- participate in all aspects of cutting edge translational science by world-class scientists
- acquire the knowledge and tools to become a top notch clinical scientis
- combine your current job activities with the master's course using the extensive long distance learning opportunities
- make use of the CSB's outstanding faculty and research facilities
- create long-lasting networks with some of the world's leading stroke experts
- benefit from excellence in basic sciences and clinical research at the Charité, Europe's largest university hospital
- 2-year master's program
- Part-time, combining work and study
- For medical doctors, healthcare professionals, and scientists
- Focus on stroke research, treatment, and clinical studies
- Excellent faculty
- Taught in English
- Student services available
We are accredited
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin guarantees high quality standards in education. The faculty regularly reviews all its graduate programs. A panel of external experts accredited the Master Program in Cerebrovascular Medicine on 6 March 2014 for three years. Re-accreditation is scheduled for February 2017.